It wouldn’t be a true journey if you didn’t see me somewhere else. Other worthy spots on the web to find out more not just about me and my work but also other unmissable creative businesses.
- Article written for Food & Travel Guides: “What’s for breakfast in Taiwan?“
- Round table chat hosted by Kimberly, food photographer & stylist on her podcast EatCaptureShare. Check out Episode 40 – Quarantine Cooking where I chat with 4 other creatives about the WFH start of 2020 due to coronavirus.
- Tricky Taipei – Taiwanese IG Accounts You Should Follow – not just mine there are some other notable mentions on there!
- My YouTube debut with Davide from Camera Flips in his weekly series, A Photographer’s Life Episode 1
- Interviewed with Jenn from PaperClipJenn about being a food photographer and dishing out some of my favourite vegetarian & vegan friendly eats in Taipei!